Dear Rancho San Carlos Family,
Starting tomorrow, Wednesday March 18th, we'll be starting mandatory curbside service to comply with the latest safety guidelines. Business hours will remain unchanged during this time.
Here's how it'll work:
1. Call from the parking lot when you arrive for your appointment, do not enter the lobby unless specifically instructed to do so
2. One of our staff members will discuss your pet’s case over the phone and then come to your car to gather your pet
4. Your pet will be evaluated by our team inside the hospital and you'll then be contacted regarding any significant exam findings, recommendations, and/or treatment options
5. You may stay in the parking lot for the duration of your visit, or leave and return when your pet is ready
6. Checkout will be handled over the phone
7. Carriers will again be sanitized upon exit from the clinic
8. A staff member will return your pet to your vehicle when you are ready to receive them
Unfortunately, during this time house calls will be suspended, with in-home euthanasia being a special accommodation.
Should your pet have special needs that require you to be with them, we ask that only one healthy person accompany your pet’s visit, and that this has been discussed ahead of time with clinic staff.
Of course, please call us to discuss should you require any special accommodations. We're here to help ensure that everyone remains safe and satisfied with their care.
Thank you so very much for your help and understanding during this difficult time,
The Rancho San Carlos Team
For live updates follow us on:
Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday Temporary COVID Closure
family owned and operated
In case of after hours emergency
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center
Our Partners in Care